League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Leaving this league (not MFN tho)

By CrazySexyBeast
4/29/2019 11:43 pm
Going to leave this league after eos, draft (but b4 late FA - so it's good to go for next yr and the next owner).
First team, fond memories, many, many awesome owners in this league.
I am doing this because I am going to go both feet in and start a league - been working on it for a bit. No hurry - don't want to start it until I finish this team out.
I will be sure to post it when it becomes available here b4 I go if that is OK, and also in Matchmaking. I hope to see you there when the time comes.
It will be fully customizable for those inclined. ...and that might be all I've settled on the last 3 weeks.
The lack of customization is the only reason I chose this league to depart (not a complaint, just a preference).
My last great thought was the original 32 US states - then realized it was all mason-dixon and probably not appropriate in the current US socio environment. That wasted a few hours of my life, haha :P
Anyway....
See you around in my other leagues. Thx for the sportsmanship and competition here in MFN-6.
Good luck to all of us in the playoffs!

Re: Leaving this league (not MFN tho)

By vcr5150
4/30/2019 10:18 am
good luck!

this league was my first team too. Seems like a loooong time ago - and there were 15 seasons before I took over Tampa Bay!!

By punisher
4/30/2019 12:34 pm
OP's league is not finished being set up so thats why i am removing the link for now in this thread

once it is finished guessing i will edit this message again ....my apologizes for the mistake
Last edited at 4/30/2019 7:52 pm

By CooterBrown
5/01/2019 12:59 am
Hate to see you leave,CSB. But fare thee well and may the MFN pigskins always bounce your way!

By CrazySexyBeast
5/28/2019 10:20 am
M-I-C... See ya real soon! K-E-Y... Why? Because we LIKE you! M-O-U-S-E.