League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 15 & Playoff thread

By GrandadB
2/15/2019 8:05 pm
Thought I would start this one up, we didnt have a season thread, unless it got buried.

Heckuva defensive battle in our game vcr, my offense tried to give it away with the fumble returned for TD and the pick at mid-field in the 4th, but our defense stepped up and played a great game. Wasnt sure if the Saints would have a shot at the playoffs this season, after being in the LC last season, 4.4 had more of a negative effect on them in the first half. And after the bad loss to the Skins I really thought they were not very good, but they've come back and proven me wrong. I did not think we had a good chance of winning the game vs your Bucs, but they surprised me.

Re: Week 15 & Playoff thread

By vcr5150
2/16/2019 10:00 am
yes Grandad/Saints - whatever defense you dialed up worked like a charm. That was a perfect game for people that like defense.

By Desmond-dorian
2/17/2019 7:20 pm
I prefer offense but my team has been only about defense though

By GrandadB
2/18/2019 3:19 pm
Our game was as defensive as it gets, which happens with 4.4

You came close to knockin us out of the playoffs tmy/Steelers, WAY too close, lol. My QB really needs to improve his decision-making, especially on 3rd down passes, if we're going to have a chance in the playoffs. cheers
Last edited at 2/18/2019 3:21 pm

By Cactusguy21
2/18/2019 4:56 pm
Hey ya'll, I'm new to this league, used to play the game awhile ago. This Philly team is amazing, the amount of cap space I have is mind-boggling, same for my coaching staff.

By CooterBrown
2/19/2019 11:22 pm
Well, the Skins are staying at home this playoffs after a tumultuous and bruising season. But best of luck to all you fellers still chasing after the big enchilada! !!

By GrandadB
2/20/2019 2:08 pm
Great late 4th qtr comeback Doc/Lions, I knew we were dead when you got the onsides. Funny how the Saint defense did so well up until the comeback, then just went to pieces, lol. GL rest of the playoffs.

By GrandadB
3/01/2019 5:21 pm
Congrats to the Broncos/nuggs on the LC, also to vcr's Bucs, both teams did a great job with their defenses and performance in the LC game, get ready for 4.5 next!