League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Offense

By Desmond-dorian
2/06/2019 7:06 am
Hey new to the game! I saw the disapproval of my trades and advice and I apologize and appreciate the feedback! Now if anyone can help me on offense ? In a non coimplicated way ? My offense is laughably bad averaging around 150 yards a game and under 100 yards passing!!!

Re: Offense

By CrazySexyBeast
2/06/2019 11:30 pm
without going through due to some fun time this eve :P, I would read anything posted by player setherick. Not sure, but may be able to search forums for player posts. He frequently posts info that helps a TON. I would also start by getting your player attribute weights in line, so you know what you actually have.
Our league is not in 4.5 yet (it's 4.4) but 4.5 starts next season. Here are the most current player weights for the upcoming version. EDIT: I would use these #'s as a starting point, over time you will make your own tweaks according to your preferences - but setherick always gives a great start point (end edit).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bWKAP70R1LB21BMTA0k_n1QP8QLwgSUa/view
Start w/ player weights, then get ST in order, then check out his play calling advice - you'll know you have the right post because it has pictures of a few plays showing how best to pick plays by "reception zones" or some such.
Lastly, on D, right now zone is lacking a bit, go all m2m. Safeties do need some zone cover ability, cbs do not, and many m2m D plays put a safety in zone.
Hope this points you in a direction - there is so, so much info in the main forums. It wasn't until I went arse deep in them that I started to get some real clues.
Last edited at 2/06/2019 11:34 pm

By Happy
2/13/2019 12:18 am
Oops.
Last edited at 2/13/2019 12:19 am

By Happy
2/13/2019 12:20 am
Thought I was posting in another league. Post wouldn’t make sense here. Couldn’t delete. So the Ooops. ????

By CrazySexyBeast
2/14/2019 11:24 pm
always great to waste my time. Whatever, the leats you could do is thanks ... ?
best of luck.